My blogging has been few and far between lately, and so have my crafts. BUT, I finally had time to start and finish a project. So here is my new wreath!:
Supplies needed: Grapevine wreath, fabric, hot glue gun, felt circles, and scissors.
I ripped the fabric into strips, knotted one end, and began wrapping the rest of the fabric around the knot to create this flowery look! There are plenty of tutorials out there to make these if you're interested:). Super easy.
I made several in each color...
...and started placing the flowers on the wreath! I waited until I had placed them all before I started hot gluing, just to be sure I liked the overall look.