1. Jacob & I will be married in 52 days! I am so excited and SO ready.
2. Spring time weather–thank you for the sunshine, especially during this week of hard work and exhaustion.
3. Knowing Jake & I have more than a few great couples who believe in us & love us, who we get to spend time with over the summer (when we’ll finally have some free time for relaxation, laughter, and good fellowship! Praise God this season is almost over!)
4. Jake & I have full time jobs for the summer.
5. Class. I’m thankful I go to a school where we can learn from profs who love Jesus and want us to love him, too. I’m thankful we can talk over hard questions and dig deeper into the Word together. Amen and amen. (Dr. Jackson, as much work as your class has been… I’m thankful for your time & dedication to teaching us. Thank you for everything you do.)
6. Joy… I’m thankful my joy doesn’t rest in my circumstances, but in Christ.
For by a single offering he has perfected for all time those who are being sanctified… Therefore, brothers, since we have confidence to enter the holy places by the blood of Jesus, by the new and living way that he opened for us through the curtain, that is, through his flesh, and since we have a great priest over the house of God, let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, with our hearts sprinkled clean from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water. Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who promised is faithful. And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works… (Hebrews 10:14, 19-24)