1. Go without chocolate. (Yes, for the entire year. Developing self control/discipline/also just enjoying a serious challenge) I made it two months… and then I quit. That’s still worth something in my book. 2. Get married!! (Done! I’m a Mrs. now!)
3. Pray for my marriage with Jacob every day.
4. Finish the Bible-in-a-year plan that I started in December 2011.
5. Finish the quilt I started last August.
6. Read 11 (hopefully) good books.
– Catching Fire Suzanne Collins
– Mockingjay Suzanne Collins
– Jane Eyre Charlotte Brontë (Thank you Kindle for that free book)
– Half Broke Horses Jeannette Walls
– Things Falls Apart Chinua Achebe
–Enemies of the Heart Andy Stanley
–Graceling Kristin Cashore
–Kisses from Katie Katie Davis
–Bitterblue Kristin Cashore
–Fire Kristin Cashore
–Divergent Veronica Roth
–Insurgent Veronica Roth
7. Learn to crochet.
8. Play guitar more often.
9. Exercise at least 4 days a week, every week.
10. Work on memorizing Scripture.
11. Set aside and protect my Sabbath day every week.
12. Grow in looking into MYSELF to see my own sin rather than pointing my finger elsewhere. Grow in repentance.
13. Learn something about gardens and flowers. (Process officially begun–I have my own plant now!)
14. Stop complaining. Be quick to encourage, much slower to be negative.
15. Pursue ministry intentionally.
16. Get into a regular sleep/awake schedule in order to make rest a priority and give my body a routine. (Bed 11:30, 8am wake up.. or something along that line)
17. Write more.
18. Take my new bike out and ride ride ride!!!
Goals that have carried over from last year’s list:
19. Learn to play chess
20. Learn to change a tire.
21. Shoot a real gun.